Thursday, August 14, 2008

Meditations On The Mysteries Of Life Oct 20, 2007

Some things are too mysterious for words.

Some I ponder late at night when I can't go to sleep.

Things like, where did the bathroom garbage can go? It's been MIA for nearly a week, and lo and behold, it was returned, with the same garbage in it when it disappeared.

Where are the pencils? I bought everyone two pencils, all different, and myself two fuzzy leopard-print ones. One was hiding in my purse because the other one never even made it home as far as I can tell.. No one can find a pencil.

School books. I am convinced they climb into my cupboards and closets and go to Narnia.

Where are the cleaning rags? You know, to clean the bathroom with, or wipe up spills? You'd think the house would be spotless if they were all in the laundry. Maybe there's a door to Narnia in the dryer.

Some of the mysteries of life, I guess.

No comments: