Thursday, August 14, 2008

He Got The Job!!! August 1, 2008

Yay! Yahoo! Yipee!

It's computer support for a trucking company. It's a contract for 6 months. He starts on August 13, which is within two days of when he got laid off 7 years ago. It's in a town over an hour away, so he's going to stay with my parents during the week and come home on weekends. I am so thankful he got it!!

PRAISE GOD!!!


I have my own news, too. I just sent off the illustrations for a magazine article! I feel like Beatrix Potter in the movie, "Miss Potter", after she is accepted by the publisher and she gets in the carriage and says, "Drive through the park. Drive through ALL the parks! ....Faster, Saunders, faster!"

My illustrations will be in the Fall issue.

The magazine is "The Old School House Magazine", and can be seen online at: http://www.thehomeschoolmagazine.com/

1 comment:

Nutmeg said...

I cannot wait to see them!!!!